A partner for your projects
Restructuring and Insolvency
Earth Avocats advises companies, their executive and managing officers, and their shareholders in the context of amicable or collective proceedings. The firm also provides its expertise to industrial or financial buyers in the context of their asset acquisition strategy.
With many years of experience serving executives and shareholders in France and abroad, the Restructuring and Insolvency team supports the growth of companies and anticipates crises by setting up ad hoc legal tools for preventing and handling financial distress.
- Protection against distress with mutual agreement procedures: debt restructuring, refinancing, LBO debt renegotiation.
- Distress management in collective procedures: from insolvency declaration to winding up proceedings, adoption of a business continuity plan.
- Acquisition or sale of distressed companies: Distressed M&A.
- Executive and shareholder liability: advice to executives and shareholders in the event that their liability is involved.
- Litigation: management of conflicts between shareholders or between shareholders and executives.
- Public legislation regarding the restructuring of companies in distress